Multivitamins are a combination of vitamins and minerals. If you think you will get all the vitamins and minerals you need from your diet, you might have to think about it again. Your body needs enough vitamins and minerals to function properly. There are some people whose diet does not permit them to eat certain foods which are a good source of some vitamins, the best thing to do is to supplement on multivitamins.
There are various kinds of multivitamins, some are for kids, some for pregnant women, some for bodybuilders, some for men, and some for old adults. In this article, we will discuss the top 10 multivitamins for men.
What Are Multivitamins?
Multivitamins are the mixture or combination of different minerals and vitamins that you get in your foods and edible things you consume like fruits. They are good for those who are suffering from poor nutrition which causes deficiencies. Multivitamins can also be called multiples, vitamins, or multimineral. There are multiple brands of multivitamins out there and different brands are unique based on the form of the multivitamins. Some are in liquid form, some in tablet form, some in powder form, and the latest form is gummies.
Some little kids and old adults do not enjoy taking fruits and vegetables so the best way to prevent vitamin deficiency is to make them supplement on multivitamins. Taking multivitamins can help give you a healthy heart, increase immunity, boost your energy, and give you healthier skin and hair.
Multivitamins can also help reduce stress and anxiety. If you know that your regular diet is not giving you enough vitamins required by your body for proper functioning, then you need to start taking multivitamins.
Best Multivitamins For Men Over 60
1. New Chapter Every Man II Multivitamin
This is an organic multivitamin gotten from the fermentation of whole-food and probiotics. It helps improve the health of your digestive system, gives good support to the health of your heart, and prevents prostate cancer. One of the best things about this multivitamin is that you can take it on an empty stomach and it also helps promote the health of the prostate gland which improves the normal flow of urine. It does not contain animal gelatin or sweeteners. If you are looking for a low budget multivitamin, this may not be the right one for you.
2. Amazon Elements Men’s One Daily Multivitamin
This multivitamin contains important vitamins and minerals. It also contains a blend of some herbs. It helps in boosting the immune system and it can also fight against cold or flu. This multivitamin is affordable and you are only required to take one oil in a day. It has iodine in it which makes it good for metabolism and the immune system.
3. Whole Earth and Sea from Natural Factors
This multivitamin is designed for men above 50 and it is an organic multivitamin. It contains 20 whole-foods and it gives strength, good health, and vitality to men over 60 years. It contains ingredients like amla, natto, and algae. It is a good source of vitamin K and vitamin C. Also it has essential nutrients like magnesium, folic acid, and calcium that help maintain cholesterol levels, and alleviate stress. It does not contain gluten, corn, or soy.
4. Evlution Nutrition Vitamode
This multivitamin has vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin B-complex. It helps in boosting metabolism and aggravating muscle. It is so expensive and you can use it for 2 months. It is gluten-free and vegan free. The disadvantage of this multivitamin is that it can make you have stomach pains and some can have insomnia.
5. Men’s Daily Multimineral by Vimerson Health
This multivitamin is made to give men that are over 60 a new life. It contains lutein, calcium, selenium, spirulina, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin E. This is free from yeast, dairy, soy, and gluten. This multivitamin can help in alleviating pain, maintain proper body weight, and gives good skin texture. It also does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Best Multivitamins for Men Bodybuilding
- Animal Pak: Animal is a big company in the world of supplements and it is known for its good products. This multivitamin gives you vital minerals and vitamins with also some bonus ingredients. It also contains some essential amino acids and antioxidants that help support the health of your liver and gives good health. It has a high concentration which is scientifically effective.
- Vintage Base: Vintage is a mixture of minerals, vitamins, and probiotics. This is one of the few brands that combine these elements in one multivitamin. It does not have a high concentration like that of animal pak.
- Legion Triump: This is one of the most expensive bodybuilder multivitamins out there. It gives you a high concentration of vitamins and minerals needed in the body. It contains phytonutrients and some other antioxidants. It helps in promoting your health and maintaining the mass of your muscle. It is a good source of vitamin B12. If you want a low budget multivitamin, this may not be for you because it is quite expensive.
- Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men: It has an average concentration of about 300% for minerals and vitamins. It has a very good concentration and it is packed with lots of essential nutrients. It is also fortified with secondary ingredients like phytonutrients. Optimum also contains antioxidants required for general well-being and proper bodybuilding.
- Vita JYM: Vita JYM has one of the highest concentrations you can ever imagine. It has a 20,000% concentration fortified with vitamin B12 and other essential vitamins and minerals. Even with the absorption rate, you can still get the essential vitamins and minerals from it. Unlike other multivitamins, it does not have a great profile for secondary-ingredients, but you can still get a reasonable amount of vitamins and minerals you ought to get from a multivitamin. It is also worth the price.
When shopping for multivitamins for men, ensure to know the purpose of the purchase. There are different multivitamins for different age groups and different purposes. You might not be able to get enough vitamins you need from your diet that is why it is important to take multivitamin supplements to provide the essential vitamins and nutrients.